Thursday, May 21, 2009

Griswold Outings


We have an RV, a Bounder much like the one shown here. This is our 4th RV, but our very first new one. All our previous RVs have been used. We always have big adventures in the RV, so much so that both daughters have vowed never to go with us again. I will post adventures as they occur. I would like to make a statement of fact at this point, because it will come up in the future. All stories of RV trips posted are actual fact, not a cartoon or comic strip, they actually happen to us.

5 comments:

  1. Well, I know this will be an adventure! I've heard most of them and can't wait till everyone else gets to hear these stories - they don't know what kind of treat awaits them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, why not roll up to sunny and beautiful rural NY this summer? 80 every day and perfect, beagles welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it will be a while until we can take another long trip. No vacation yet at this new job. And by the way, everyone always say beagles are welcome, until they actually get there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda sent me over. Sounds like you have fun humiliating your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came from Lynda´s and this sounds interesting. I have 2 grown girls as well and I like blogs where I can identify with other people. Will be back! :)

    ReplyDelete