Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flower Day


Well I guess I am not a very good blogger...or maybe I don't have a very interesting life. Haven't had a lot to say lately. Hubby had some surgery, so I have been playing nurse. Poor hubby! It is a big joke in our family that I missed my calling as a nurse. I am just about the meanest nurse you could ever have. Nurse Ratched had nothing on me; at least she had a good hair do. The hubby has survived however and is getting better each day. Anyway today is flower day at the office. Everyone gets some little flowers for the desk. I just love flowers. What little pieces of art each one is.

3 comments:

  1. FLOWER DAY yay! Your poor husband is lucky to have you. And the wee little beagles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might need to get his opinion on that comment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flower Day rocks! Thanks - you're the best!

    ReplyDelete